The best way to secure your future, while protecting your family at the same time. My savings is more than insurance, because it also represents certain savings.
My savings is insurance with a savings component, which means that your money is worth more and more every year. More importantly, your family can count on safe financial support in case of unwanted life circumstances.
Savings and life insurance – what does it mean for you?
You choose the amount of premium yourself, as well as whether it will be paid monthly, yearly or one-off. Upon the expiration of the contract, the sum insured plus the interest will be at your disposal. Whether you want financial support when getting retired, the money for your kids’ education or simply a safe investment for yourself and your business development, My savings is a way to provide it.
During the entire contract period, you are also life insured, which is an additional advantage. In case the insured event occurs, your family is paid the sum insured, irrespective of the number of the premiums paid.
- The possibility of a monthly or an annual premium payment
- The duration of insurance: from 3 to 10 years
- The payment of the total sum after the expiration of the insurance contract
- The insurance contract period from age 18 to the end of age 67
- Insurance expires with the age of 70
- The maximum amount of the sum insured: 200.000 EUR
Provide the sum insured on time:
- As an addition to retirement
- For your kids’ education and their becoming independent (participation in an apartment purchase, starting their own business, etc.)
- For family safety in case of unwanted life circumstances
- As savings with higher profits than in case of a classic time deposit
A fast and simple realization of the entire process of the contract approval carried out at one place.
Discover your offer?
Select the period and the amount of the premium you wish to pay for your policy in our application and you will be able to calculate the exact sum insured.Find out more
Choose insurance designed for your exact needs.
Frequently asked questions
Who is the insurer?
The insurer is a company that deals with insurance, i.e. that assumes the obligation to pay the sum insured in case the insured event (risk) occurs and that for a certain price (premium).
Who is the insurance contractor?
The insurance contractor is a person who concludes an insurance contract, for his own benefit or for the benefit of another person. The insurance contractor is a person who is obliged to pay the premium and all the rights and obligations of a life insurance contract belong to him.
Who is the insured?
The insured is a person whose life is insured - the person who is insured against a certain risk defined by the contract.
Who is the beneficiary?
The beneficiary is a person who, in case of the insured event occurrence, is entitled to the insurance indemnity.
Do you have questions for us?
Talk to us! Ask, suggest, tell us what you think, give us recommendations - we will reply to you in no time.