A loan is a long-term project and entirely your responsibility. My coverage offers you a safe support, whether a bank requires insurance as a condition for the loan approval, or it is your decision to protect your family against any debts.
The insurance is intended for all people who are repaying loans, with any bank. If your loan is secured, this means that, in case of unwanted life circumstances, we take over the entire remaining debt. The bank collects the debt from us and releases the mortgage for the apartment that remains the property of the inheritor.
My coverage provides complete security and relieves you of the fear of leaving your loved ones in debt because the family remains financially protected.
- The possibility of a monthly or an annual premium payment.
- The insurance duration from 1 to 30 years
- The period of insurance contract from the age of 18 to the age of 74
- Insurance expires with the age of 75
- The amount of the sum insured is equal to the amount of the remaining loan debt
- For the sum insured up to 55,000 Euros, a medical examination is not required
- A fixed amount of the premium during the insurance contract
- Large coverage with a small premium
- Financial security for the family
- Complies with the life insurance that banks require as basic or additional security with loans
A fast and simple realization of the entire process of the contract approval carried out at one place.
Discover your offer?
Select the period and the amount of the premium you wish to pay for your policy in our application and you will be able to calculate the exact sum insured.Find out more
Choose insurance designed for your exact needs.
Frequently asked questions
Who is the insurer?
The insurer is a company that deals with insurance, i.e. that assumes the obligation to pay the sum insured in case the insured event (risk) occurs and that for a certain price (premium).
Who is the insurance contractor?
The insurance contractor is a person who concludes an insurance contract, for his own benefit or for the benefit of another person. The insurance contractor is a person who is obliged to pay the premium and all the rights and obligations of a life insurance contract belong to him.
Who is the insured?
The insured is a person whose life is insured - the person who is insured against a certain risk defined by the contract.
Who is the beneficiary?
The beneficiary is a person who, in case of the insured event occurrence, is entitled to the insurance indemnity.
Do you have questions for us?
Talk to us! Ask, suggest, tell us what you think, give us recommendations - we will reply to you in no time.